BECOME A PART OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST LUXURY AYURVEDA BRAND
The Spa Ceylon Boutique Experience
The romance of Old Ceylon and the indulgence of an era of decadence, captured in a range of Spa and lifestyle products, presented to you in a unique Spa Ceylon luxury retail experience, awaits the discerning clientele at every Spa Ceylon Boutique.
The boutiques are designed in Spa Ceylon style, fusing contemporary Sri Lankan design with old Ceylon charm, while the burning organic essential oils and mood lighting, sets the perfect ambience for an unmatched shopping experience.
The boutiques feature the luxury Spa Ceylon Ayurveda; Spa product range, home aroma range and a host of Spa Ceylon Indulgences and gift assortments from our island home.
Spa Ceylon Branded Retail stores dedicated to the exclusive sale of Spa Ceylon branded spa and life products are a unique opportunity to showcase the world’s biggest luxury Ayurveda brand. The boutique franchise offers a total business model including design build and marketing insights along with customer relationship management program.
Role of Franchisee
Operate Spa Ceylon Franchise store, exclusively for the sale of Spa Ceylon merchandise in accordance with Spa Ceylon guidelines.
- 25Sq Meters at a pre-approved location – e.g Luxury retail malls, high street location or office building space.
- Investment in boutique construction complying with specifications of design, layout and fittings of the Spa Ceylon Brand. Please note that design and manufacture of furniture is offered to Franchisee’s via our own design teams.
- Investment in minimum start-up stock – AUD $30,000 upwards.
- Investment in suitable staff cadre, including uniforms and training as per Spa Ceylon Directive.
Ideal Boutique Franchisee
- Experienced in the retail sector.
- Worked with beauty/spa brands.
- Access to financing to cover start-up costs including rent, fittings, opening stock and staffing.
The Spa Ceylon Spa Experience
The Hallmark of Luxury Ayurveda, “Spa Ceylon” spa’s offer extensive Spa menu’s consisting of more than 25 carefully designed Spa Ceylon Signature Treatments inspired by Sri Lanka’s rich Ayurveda heritage and century’s old Ceylonese Royal health and well-being rituals, practiced in the grand palaces of ancient Ceylon.
Every detail of each Spa Ceylon spa and Spa ritual has been thoughtfully designed and detailed to perfection, to ensure guests receive a totally fulfilling and relaxing spa experience. From organic cotton and Ayurveda herb filled cushions; to old fashioned wooden foot baths laden with pebbles, Jasmine, Wild Limes and Virgin Coconut and Ginger to refreshing organic Herbal Tea accompanied by traditional palm sweeteners, served in hand made Spa Ceylon Stoneware; to highly precise signature massage movements, every element is detailed and designed to complement each other making the luxurious Spa Ceylon experience uniquely different.
Spa Ceylon branded Spa’s offering the exclusive Spa Ceylon signature menus and the sale of Spa Ceylon branded spa and lifestyle products, offer a unique experience to its patrons. The Spa franchise offers a total business model including design and build of furniture and marketing insight along with a customer relationship management program.
Role of Franchisee
Operate Spa Ceylon franchise Spa, exclusively offering Spa Ceylon merchandise and Spa Ceylon services in accordance with Spa Ceylon guidelines.
- Minimum 140sq Meters for comprehensive spa and Minimum 75sq Meters for foot spa and boutique in a pre-approved location.
- Comply with specifications of design, layout and fittings in keeping with the Spa Ceylon brand.
- Investment in Spa construction, complying with specifications of design, layout and fittings of the Spa Ceylon brand.
- Investment in Minimum start up stock of AUD $30,000 upwards.
- A minimum of two trained staff per location at the Spa Ceylon Academy on a Train the Trainer program.
- Investment in suitable staff carder including Uniforms and training as per Spa Ceylon directive.
Ideal Spa Franchisee
- Experienced in hospitality/Service sector.
- Worked in beauty/Spa Brands.
- Access to financing to cover start-up costs including rent, spa furnishing and fittings, opening stock, staffing and training.
For more information on Franchise opportunities in Australia please call 1300-CEYLON.