Skin Detox Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Masque
or make 4 INTEREST-FREE payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
A deep purifying masque enriched with natural pro-biotic actives to help renew cells & defend skin against pollution & related imbalances. Wintergreen, Arnica, & Calendula help draw out toxins & clear clogged pores while Papaya,...
A deep purifying masque enriched with natural pro-biotic actives to help renew cells & defend skin against pollution & related imbalances. Wintergreen, Arnica, & Calendula help draw out toxins & clear clogged pores while Papaya, Green Tea & Watercress help visibly reduce pigmentation & improve skin tone. Witch Hazel helps soothe skin & minimise pores. Pure Aloe Vera helps comfort & repair skin, while nourishing natural Vitamins B & E help improve skin radiance. Eucalyptus & Spearmint help calm & clarify for total skin wellness.
- Ideal After Exposure To Pollution & Toxins
- For skin with clogged pores, pigmented, blotchy skin & skin that has been exposed to toxins & pollution.
- Bio-cellulose masks are woven with superfine natural fibers created through the synthesis of tiny weaving microbes that convert sugar & other organic substrates into pure cellulose. Bio-cellulose is extremely hydrophilic, or "water loving" & have a fluid-holding capacity of up to 100 times their dry weight. Hence the masks have the capacity to deliver intense hydration, nourishing care & deep penetrative treatments to skin.
- Paraben Free
- Paraffin Free
- 100% Vegetarian
- Alcohol Free
- Not Tested On Animals
- Promotes Sustainable Harvesting
- Supports Community Fair Trade
Tridosha - Suitable for all Dosha & skin types
- Single-use Masque
- Use immediately after opening.
- Dispose responsibly after use.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use & seek medical advice.
How to Use
- For Better Results : Use Weekly
- This masque contains three layers; the centre being the Bio-Cellulose layer. When placing masque on face, ensure the Bio-Cellulose layer is in direct contact with skin.
- Step 1 - Deep cleanse face & wipe dry. Unfold masque & remove one outer net layer.
- Step 2 - Hold masque in front of face with remaining net layer facing outwards. Align eyes, nose & mouth openings; lifting & repositioning as required.
- Step 3 - Once correctly positioned, begin smoothening masque onto face using fingertips. Massage air bubbles to edge of masque.
- Step 4 - Gently lift off remaining outer net layer & further press on Bio-Cellulose layer of masque to ensure continued complete skin contact.
- Step 5 - Leave on face for 15-20 minutes & relax with eyes closed.
- Step 6 - Gently lift off masque & massage any leftover herbal essences into skin for two minutes. Rinse off with water & follow with Day Hydrating Facial Serum.
Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Olive, Wintergreen, Green Tea, Papaya, Calendula, Spearmint, Eucalyptus
Important Note : While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.